Simone said YES 💍


about last night..

One of my ji mui just got engaged!!
Congratulations Simone & Ah Nam 💍♥️


Literally kept this excitement and secret for few weeks. I’m genuinely happy for the both of you! 
I think I can honestly say that Kye Ci and I was more gan cheong and nervous than Simone. Thank you Mun for buying all our white lies haha. Glad that everything was a success. Thank you Simone for trusting us so much that you didn't even suspect anything 🥺 I sendiri also very touch here 😭
Ah Nam really did a great job! Can't wait for the big day now ♥️

Okay, let's give a little background / behind the scene of the planing. Beginning of this month, October 2021, Ah Nam created a group and added me and Ah Ci in it. The group name was [ 19/10/2021 "Big Day Event" ] literally gave away everything! Anyway, we all know that Ah Mun will be the first one to get hitch between the 3 of us buddies. LOL. Even last year she did told me and Ci that she though Ah Nam was gonna proposed to her on her birthday. Yes coming on to this, Simone is a smart girl. This is why we tried planning a little future to get her to go out and believe this whole plan.

new youtube video at the link below!
more of the story here if you are interested to know, go and watch the video 😉

p.s I would say that the video is not perfect but I tried my best cause the video recording process before the door open was like "stealing sweet potatoes (in cantonese)". so it turned out into like a daily vlog / behind the scene video instead LOL


Everyone here did a great job ♥️


Dinner before the whole thing happened 
One of the most nerve-racking dinner I had in life LOL
🍴 : Étoile Bistro at EQ



Happy Birthday to my two ji muis, Kye Ci and Simone too. 
Welcome to the #HalfWayTo50 Club 🤍🎂


Ai ni men deep deep ♥️

_____________________________________

_____________________________________

_______________________________________________________________

Blog post related to Lemon Daisy Cakes
🍋🌼 Liverpool Cake
🍋🌼 Christmas Cookies 2021
_______________________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Youtube: Joi Lynn
TikTok: @joilynn__


Comments