#24Today πŸ¦„


This year for my birthday I got a little extra πŸ˜‡
Putting both of favourite items together and the theme was Unicorn + Fried Chicken πŸ¦„πŸ—

All because I want to have my dream plan carried out this time, I told my mom that we will have a proper birthday dinner later on as she was so not keen on this fried chicken idea. LOL.
Crazy to the extend that a Unicorn + Fried Chicken customised cake was not enough but I had to have a Fried Chicken Tower as well.
Had been telling Chee Loong since last year that I want a fried chicken tower for my birthday. Haha. Dream came true !


Chee Loong and I had fun stacking up the fried chickens, making my dream #FriedChickenTower. Swear that it collapse a few times. It was harder than I expected it to be. LOL. Thank you for collecting the cake and balloons too and also being so supportive over this crazy idea of mine.


I want to specially thank Michelle and @bakesandinks team for accommodating my super last minute request on the cake. Really wanted the cake to suit the theme. Thank you for being so nice as always and also customising the cake according to my weird ideas this time. It turnout way beyond my expectation and I am so happy !!


Their new black box packaging is so classic !


Thank you @twinkaballoons for the last minute accommodating too. 
The unicorn balloon is too cute !


πŸŽ‚ : @bakesandinks
🎈 : @twinka.co
πŸ‘— : @room8008



[Updated]
As the saying goes '1 Month birthday celebration' so this post will be constantly updated of photos when I meet up and celebrate with my besties ❤️


Birthday Lunch with En Ru at Huckleberry
En Ru knows me too well ! She gave me the birthday present that I would utilised the most since I love art&craft. This is what 15 years of friendship brings you ❤️


Birthday celebration with Sook Wye ❤️


Because posing nicely with the birthday cake is too mainstream 🍰
Be who you are and how crazy you are even on and off camera. I don’t care about image anymore especially when there is cake in front of me. HAHAA.


Since this year theme is unicorn, so here is the ending with one mini unicorn and a cute pusheen cause Chee Loong said it’s too cute that we have to get it.
πŸŽ‚ : @thecakehunter2017


Dinner at Pung Kyung Korean Restaurant
🍴 : @pungkyung.my

________________________________________

________________________________________

_________________________________

_________________________________

___________________________________________________________________

Blog post related to Bakes & Inks  |  Bake'in  |  Il Marrone by Michelle Young
🧁 Bake'in by Bakes & Inks Official Launch
🧁 PUBG Cake
🧁 Rose & Succulents Buttercream Pipped Cupcakes
🧁 Longevity Cake
🧁 MONSTA X x Wonho Cake
🧁 Bakes & Inks Mini Snowskin Mooncakes 2019
🧁 Cactus and Succulent Cake
🧁 Liverpool Cake
🧁 Unicorn + Fried Chicken Cake
🧁 The last of Il Marrone by Michelle Young
___________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________

Blog posts related to The CAKE Hunter
πŸŽ‚ Mini Unicorn & Pusheen Cakes
πŸŽ‚ Mini Corgi And Pikachu Cakes
πŸŽ‚ Rilakkuma Cake
__________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________

Blog post related to Twinka Balloons & Gifting
🎈 Rose Gold Balloons
🎈 Graduation Chrome Gold & Black Balloons
🎈 Unicorn theme Balloons
🎈 Grand Garland Hoop (Mama Birthday)
___________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

Blog posts related to My Birthday
πŸ‘ΈπŸ» #JoilynnTurns18
πŸ‘ΈπŸ» #Officially21
πŸ‘ΈπŸ» Joilynn Birthday 2018
πŸ‘ΈπŸ» Joilynn Birthday 2019
πŸ‘ΈπŸ» #24Today (Unicorn + Fried Chicken Theme) πŸ¦„
πŸ‘ΈπŸ» #Happy25 #HalfWayTo50 (CNY Theme) πŸŒΈ
πŸ‘ΈπŸ» #TWENTYSIXandFEBulous (Daisy Theme) πŸŒΌ
πŸ‘ΈπŸ» #WhatsTwentySeven teaser  |  #WhatsTwentySeven πŸŽ‚
__________________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments