Baked Avocado Egg 🥑🥚


Hey Sweeties! How are you all doing?

Here is something that I tried during the lockdown in Malaysia.
Surprisingly I love it and I decided to share it here too.

Baked avocado egg and avocado toast ðŸ¥‘🥚


Baked avocado egg recipe
Half an avocado + 1 egg
- Slice an avocado into half and remove the pit
- Scoop out some of the avocado to make the hole (make sure it's big so that it can fit the egg or you can remove the access egg white like me)
- Crack an egg into it
- Season with salt and pepper
- Bake at 200°C for 15-20 minutes (until the yolk reaches your desired consistency)



Ohhh and This is call ying yong hahah I know I may be weird, but it taste good too 😂
Avocado spread & peanut butter with chia seeds.




Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Youtube: Joi Lynn
TikTok: @joilynn__


Comments