First Dose of Covid-19 Vaccine - AstraZeneca


Did my part, yesterday (3 June 2020) I received my first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. 
Stay safe, stay negative everyone ♥️
Scare off needles like hell. But I did it, so can you 😉


Lockdown Birthday 2.0 + Birthday Shot. 
Not a tequila shot but a #cucukmyaz shot.
(We chose this date to get our vaccine done because he said it’s meaningful to get it done on his birthday. LOL)
Happy Birthday Baby! Stay healthy and negative from covid ♥️
Looks like last year and this year birthday do is a cancled one cause of the lockdown. At least this year was a bit meaningful even thought it's not something that I had plan of. But I am glad we get to get our vaccine on this special date. Hopefully no lockdown next year 🥺 
Just saw you yesterday and I already miss you. Hope to see you soon ðŸ˜¢ Love you!! ♥️


So I send lunch over for him and his sister. So called birthday lunch. Make sure that he is full before going for the jab.


and birthday must have birthday present right? Hahah his this year's birthday present. LOL. I swear it came in useful in the end of the day.


Of coursed I prepared mine too.


Some typical vaccinated photos below
Btw, who created this #cucukmyaz hashtag LOL


Currently down with high fever as high as 39.6°C, headache, body ache, arm sore and chills LOL almost all of the side effects 🌚

Ohh, and a little info that I want to drop here too. I have just started vlogging. First time in life LOL. I have been blogging for about 10 years and now decided to try blogging out. Decided to pick this day to film my vlog too. So here we go! A simple vlog that needs a lot of improvements but I am just gonna do it my style. You can watch it at the link below ☺️


So if you want to know the process of the vaccination and my experience. You can watch the video at my youtube ☺️

Stay safe everyone!


_______________________________________

Blog posts related to Covid-19 Vaccination
💉 First Dose
💉 Second Dose
💉 Booster Dose
_______________________________________

___________________________________________________________________

Blog posts related to Chee Loong's Birthday
🦖 Chee Loong 2019 Birthday @ Lexis Hibiscus, Port Dickson (PUBG Theme)
🦖 Chee Loong Birthday 2020
🦖 Chee Loong Birthday 2022 (Stitch Theme) 
___________________________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Youtube: Joi Lynn
TikTok: @joilynn__


Comments