2021 March : Nude Pink + Pearls & Swarovski @ Enchanted Siblings



Comfort 🤍
Nude Pink + Pearls & Swarovski gel manicure this time for the month of March and so on.

Because of the MCO, I had to get my christmas manicure nails self remove and cut for Chinese New Year. My nails are very thin and breaks very easily so they had a hard time growing after that. Back to old schooling days. LOL. This is why I always depend on gel manicure to grow out my nails. At least there is a layer of thickness there so my nails don't break so easily. So now it's a restart from short mini nails again and by my next manicure session it will be back long again! ☺️

Enchanted Siblings
No.11-G , Jalan Radin Bagus 9, 
Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, 
57000 Kuala Lumpur, 
Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Business Hours
Monday to Sunday : 10.00am - 8.00pm

Contact Info
+60122010886  |  +60126688717

_______________________________________________________

Blog posts related to Enchanted Siblings at the link below 💅🏻
_______________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments