Meridith #TurnsOne


👶🏻💕
This is the one post that I had been waiting to post damn long since she was 2 weeks old but didn’t get the chance to post them. LOL.
Now she just celebrated her 1st birthday.


Tiny little one that is not so tiny anymore, grow up and be a healthy and good girl yea. Besides eating, we will being you go shopping one day. Hehe.
Since Chee Loong is already your favourite Uncle. Always remember that I will be your coolest and favourite Aunty in the world (besides Cyndi) 😚 Don’t just like me for my nails. LOL.
 
So below are some of the photos from the first day since I met her till today. The evolution of her in my hands until now she is walking all around finding for food.


Meridith 1st Birthday Celebration last weekend with the family.
Piggy Cake : @gracehappylife

Together with her and snoopy.
Snoopy Cake, Cupcakes and Cakepops : @lemondaisy_cakes

The first day I meet Meridith when she was 2 weeks old. Around CNY last year. She was so tiny OMG.

Meridith full moon.

and some shots that I love of Chee Loong and Meridith during the Hoh Family photoshoot.
So precious 🥺🥰


Oh yea last year at Pavilion KL for CNY we saw this and bought this for her. Haha 


Happy Birthday once again little girl 👶🏻



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments