Daddy Hoh Birthday 2020


Rustic Earl Grey Cake with Buttercream Succulents
First attempt and of course more improvements to go 🌵💪🏻


Baked this for Chee Loong Father's Birthday this year. Didn't bought him a cake but baked one instead. So much confidence hor ? First attempt some more LOL 😂 Now I am writing this blog while having goosebumps cause I have no idea if the cake can be eaten or not LOL. I baked it and send it over my grab car since its CMCO all over again for Klang Valley areas now. So guai guai stay at home. Birthday this 2020 are such a cancelled 😔 Btw I even made him a birthday card. Hehe



______________________________________________________

Blog post related to Daddy Hoh's Birthday
______________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__


Comments