Thai Chin Birthday 2020 (Rilakkuma Theme)


Best friend's birthday.
Finally the met up !
Rilakkuma birthday theme for this girl that is super obsess with Rilakkuma more than me LOL 🐻
Happy Birthday ! Study hard and faster graduate. I am still waiting. Make sure you graduate before I become old yea.


Also got her some super duper cute Rilakkuma German Butter Cookies from @the.little.things_by_jace ♥️
The cookies were way tooo cute that we didn’t had the heart to eat them.


It’s September and I am still celebrating my birthday. Low key feeling guilty and yet grateful at the same time. Tak malu. Hahah. Thank you for the twist of surprise, presents and mini unicorn cake, completing to my unicorn birthday theme this year. Supposed to be your birthday but it became a part of mine too ♥️
I guess birthdays this 2020 is either a canceled or within the whole year of 2020 regardless when or what month it is.


🎈 : @qdballoon
💌 : Handmade

________________________________________

________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________

Blog posts related to The CAKE Hunter
🎂 Mini Unicorn & Pusheen Cakes
🎂 Mini Corgi And Pikachu Cakes
🎂 Rilakkuma Cake
__________________________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__


Comments