Guardian x KUNDAL Launch


Hello Sweeties ! So I have been giving Kundal products a good try for the past one week, and I am honestly impressed at the difference and results that I see from a good line of high-quality products. Really happy and satisfied with the results.

Hair definitely feels healthier and more nourished than before ! Also fell in love with the calming white musk fragrance of their products that definitely makes me feel fresher and pampered after a good shower ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿป‍♀️

Kundal products contain EWG verified ingredients to ensure that it's safe for you, me and everyone. It uses more than 20 nature originated extracts to ensure its nourishing and moisturising effect on your hair and skin.


Honestly I didn’t really give much thoughts on the ingredients in the haircare and bath products that I used before this unless my body had breakouts and rejected them. But after attending the virtual event by Guardian x Kundal, now I have come to understand the importance of high-quality ingredients in these products for healthy hair and skin.

Kundal is exclusively sold in @guardianmy stores across Malaysia ! Drop by to any Guardian stores to get them today.



________________________________________

KUNDAL Global Website
KUNDAL Korea Instagram
KUNDAL Malaysia Instagram
________________________________________

_________________________________________

_________________________________________


__________________________________

Blog posts related to Kundal
๐Ÿ’œ KUNDAL x Guardian Launch
๐Ÿ’œ KUNDAL x Guardian Event
__________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


[SPONSORED]

Comments