Enchanted Siblings 4th Anniversary


Enchanted Siblings turns 4 this year ! 🧜🏻‍♀️🐳
As you guys know that I only do my nails from @enchantedsiblings, my one and only trusted nails salon and I am really proud of them celebrating their 4th Anniversary.


Such a pretty backdrop by @bubblebee.floristballoon
These are always my dream deco backdrop for celebrations LOL. Love the colours too !


👚: @jinhayari


All the love from my favourite nail salon !



Swarovski crystals bracelet from @pinkubizu
Designed it myself  💕


Congrats once again to the Chan family ! 💕



I named this Gel Manicure design Sapphire Marble 💙
So do I like have a share in the design now ? Hahha



It’s also Enchanted Sibling Pink Club member official launch today ! 💕
Get their pretty nail designs at only RM99 (normal price RM139) !
It’s a lifetime membership. So don’t missed it !
There will be new designs of gel manicure that added on every month for you to choose from.



Before these Sapphire Marble Gel Manicures, there are my outgrown nails that I have managed to keep for 10 weeks ! This is like a miracles that I managed to keep them for 10 weeks straight without them getting chipped of bitten off ! Even when I try how hard to not bite my nails, still do chips in a time frame of not more than 3 days because they are super thin. But this time it lasted 10 weeks !! I am just so happy and proud of myself. LOL. and of course biggest thanks to Enchanted Siblings. Without their great quality gel manicure my nails wouldn't had survived this long. Just look at all the Swarovski that are still intact after 10 weeks. Just amazing !!



Enchanted Siblings
No.11-G , Jalan Radin Bagus 9, 
Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, 
57000 Kuala Lumpur, 
Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Business Hours
Monday to Sunday : 10.00am - 8.00pm

Contact Info
+60122010886  |  +60126688717

_______________________________________________________

Blog posts related to Enchanted Siblings at the link below 💅🏻
_______________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


[SPONSORED]

Comments