워너원 Wanna One World Tour - ONE : THE WORLD in Kuala Lumpur


Wanna One World Tour - ONE : THE WORLD in Kuala Lumpur ☝🏻


The very first and last World Tour of Wanna One in Malaysia. I kindda expected this will happen but I didn’t know that reality really hit and the outcome was so bad. LOL. The very first concert that I have ever attended in my life that I literally nearly bawled my eyes out. Wanna One tried their very best to make to make the concert so lively but its sad at one point. Reality is there that their disband is not far away but this time it really hit it hard 😭 My own body condition is still not that good after being sick for a week, but I still managed to attend the concert last night. Didn’t wanna skip this because I know that I will regret it through out my life. Hehehe.


First of all, I obviously broke the no recording and taking pictures rules. This is like the first and the last concert of Wanna One in Malaysia. I can’t just keep the memories within my eyes and my head right ? I need to keep them in my phone as well so that I can at least syok sendiri watch them myself when they are not here anymore. But the syok sendiri moment has become a potong steam moment instead because videos are bits and pieces and few second of here and there. Anyway, sharing is caring. So here are some no hd mini videos of the night. Most of them are in tilted angle cause security and crews were all standing just next to me. You can imagine the situation lah. LOL. Can’t post too much before Stone Entertainment come after me to take down everything. 
Not sure if it’s Wanna One last time coming to Malaysia as the boys kept promising that they will be back again. 
Malaysian Wannables are daebak too ! Fanchants are on point 👍🏻 Why do I feel so proud now ㅠㅠㅋ

- Video at my instagram / twitter


Such a touching night. Thank you Wanna One !
Last night was awesomely great. It still feels so unreal ! I obviously have no regrets.
Just like the hourglass may stop, the memories that we’ve made together, will be with us, by our side ❤️



 So lost of words right now but I am as grateful as ever too. Thank you boys for making the decision to join pd101s2. Thank you for borning Wanna One. Thank you for selecting Malaysia as one of the countries to held your first and final world tour at. Thank you for making me bawled my eyes out. LOL. Love you guys to the max ! 워너원 사랑합니다 !


Okay Minhyun Okay. Hahah.
When you have a cleanliness member is the group, your fans have to learn what cleanliness is also right ? So cute that I just have to take a picture of a rubbish bin. I kennot with Wannables LOL 😂 Anyway, great job guys !

_________________________________________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments