IN2IT 인투잇 Carpe Diem - Asia Showcase Tour Press Conference in Malaysia


IN2IT 인투잇 Carpe Diem - Asia Showcase Tour Press Conference in Malaysia at Pavilion KL  today or I would say yesterday cause it's already passed midnight. LOL. Really horned to be there and IN2IT also performed their debut songs Amazing and Cadillac too. Where and when will you get groups that performs at a press conference lah you tell me. They are so kind 😭 Thank You IN2IT, Thank You MMO Entertainment, and also Thank You Bernard the emcee !

Followed them since Boys24 started and 3 months ago they are finally able to debut after having 260 live shows. Even though it was harsh, they really really really went through and learned a lot since day1 till now. The dream of debuting after a long time. I feel so proud for you guys ! Even though all the 7 of them are older than me except the maknae, I feel like a proud mom here seeing them grow. LOL. Anyway, welcome back to Malaysia Isaac ! You went through so much leading your dream by being in a different country, for first time being so far away from home and now finally able to debut and having Asia Showcase Tour ! It’s a real big mile stone and next will be world tour yeaa. You really make Malaysia IN2U so proud. Not only Isaac but also all of the other 7members, Jiahn, Yeontae, Inho, Hyunuk, Inpyo, Jinsub and Sunghyun too. Do continue walking the flowery path. 
They are raising stars ! 꽃길만걸어라. 정말 고생했어요. 수고하셨습니다. 사랑합니다 !



- Videos at my instagram
- Videos at my twitter


You see I even choose a nice photo of him to post here rather than a derp face. LOL
For those of you, if you keep wondering why I keep Isaac here and Isaac there ..
Isaac is the very first Malaysia to debut in a boy group in Korea. So thats why and here are all the reasons to support him more right ? And again I AM SUPER DUPER PROUD OF HIM. Malaysia Boleh ! Boleh Bahhh ! 화이팅 ! 加油 !! I think allot of IN2U will understand me especially if you are like me that follows these boys since Boys24 days. You will know how much they went through. 
Photo below credits to Gokpop

Later today at 👇🏻 👇🏻 
4 February 2018  |  7.00pm  |  PJ Live Arts  (Jakarta will be next week!)
• IN2IT • MMO Entertainment • CJ E&M Entertainment • Pavilion KL • Fast Track Events
 • and all of the Organisers and Sponsors.



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__


Comments