2017 Hair Cut at Number76


As I promised in my last Number76 post that I will come back to get my hair done.
And I am back here after 4 months ! Wanted it to be earlier but due to unfortunate circumstances, my uncle passed away and some Chinese taboo, I can't cut my hair for a certain period of time. Soooo yeaaa, lets just say that the timing of me suppose to go get my hair cut extended. 


JoiLynn's Hair Menu for the day
💇🏻 Hair Cut
💆🏻 Tansan Sparkling Scalp Wash


Very good girl this time as I listen to my mom who asked me to cute off 4 inches.
But I somehow feel that 6 inches is being chopped off 😭😭
#MomIsOverTheMoon #ItsOkayJoilynnYourHairCanAlwaysGrowBack #TryingToConsoleMyselfHereOkayyy
But okay lah, with this hot weather here in Malaysia, I think middle length hair is fine 🙂


My hair ! 😭


Tansan Sparkling Scalp Wash.
Sorry if I spoilt your mood or appetite, but yeaaa.. This is why I need this Tansan Sparkling Scalp Wash. To get rid of all the dirt in my scalp 🙈 
Btw, this Tansan Sparkling Scalp Wash is only RM30.00 when you do any service in the salon !


Thanks @76jason_how GorGor ! ‬

‪And also thousand thanks to KenLeong GorGor. I own you more now 😭‬
Btw, KenLeong GorGor is my cousin. Because he paid for the bill. My cousins spoils me too much 😭‬
Anyway, came here the other day with 2 of my cousins and my niece. So all four of us had our hair cut 😂

____________________________________

____________________________________

_______________________________________________________

Blog posts related to Number76 at the link below 💇🏻‍♀️💆🏻‍♀️
_______________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments