2017 Ultrasonic Iron Hair Treatment at Number76


I am back here at Number76 !
To celebrate my 21st Birthday with a healthier hair. LOL.
As I did mention in my last Number76 post, members get free hair / scalp treatment on your birthday month !
So, here I am to claim mine ? LOLOL. Sorry .. I know I very 'kia su' πŸ˜‚

JoiLynn's Hair Menu for that day.
Ultrasonic Iron Treatment

Tried out their signature hair treatment ! Like finally ! Because I was so looking forward to my next appointment which is this one, to try their signature hair treatment.
Number76 Signature Treatment - The Ultrasonic Iron Treatment

What's Ultrasonic Iron Treatment ?
It's a treatment to make your hair smooth, silky, shining, much more manageable and healthier hair.
Helps with dry, frizzy, spoil, split ends, un-nutrience, split ends and whatever hair damages your hair has. How cool is that eh ?

But if your hair is really really in a bad and damaged condition, Ultrasonic Premium Treatment is recommended. It's basically the same like Ultrasonic Iron Treatments. It's just that Premium the chemicals and stronger and more for damageable and terrible condition hair.
- Hair Wash -
Get a normal hair wash. Hair needs to be wet in order to proceed with the Ultrasonic Iron Treatment.

- Step 1 -
The Ultrasonic Iron Treatment.
This iron is cold. Not like those rebonding iron that is super hot. The water will start dancing on the iron. LOL. Spraying some water on it to demonstrate for me to see. The Ultrasonic Iron is a exclusive technology hair treatment iron from Japan. Japan technologies are just superb lah !

The iron vibrated at 37 000 beats per second. Separating particles of protein, water and oil. The intensive formulas are then penetrated deep into the hair structure.

Look at the cold steam !

Okay, ignore my eyes. No idea why I have triple eyelids on my left eye and only double on my right eye. I just have weird eyelids. This probably clarifies some of the picture that my eyes looks weird in.
Anyway ! .. Just look how soft and silky the hair it looks ! 

- Step 2 & 3 -
Ushered back to the wash area to proceed with another 2 more steps.
It will seal in all the treatment for the signature silky smoother into the hair strands.

After the wash, they will spray some tonic to refresh the scalp with a compliment hair massage.
The tonic spray is just so cooling and of course the head massage was the best ! 'Syok gila' ! LOL.

- Styling -
The blow drying and styling of hair.
As usually with Numer76, they will give you a free hair styling before you leave the salon.
This is why I feel so pampered every time I stepped in here !
I feel so guilty at some point because Director Stylist, Yamamoto Masateru - san came to do my hair even though I booked under a Senior Stylist, Xuan. Guess she wasn't free at that time. I feel honored and guilty at the same time. LOL. Okay, Joilynn shall visit Number76 a bit more often. I promise !

- Step 4 -
You will be given a pack of home care treatment to maintain the healthy condition of the hair. By using this treatment at home, it will also help to prolong the treatment results.
It's to be used ones a week. Apply the treatment from mid length to the ends of the hair. 
The 4 tubes should last for a month, depending on your hair length. Shorter hair will be about 2 months, because you will only need half a tube in a week.

ε“₯ε“₯ was telling me that now, whatever steps he actually explain to me if I don't remember is okay. But this 'Step 4' I MUST Remember ! Cause there is no hairstylist at home to help me do or remind me to do and I obviously have to do it my own self. This is one of the reasons why you must find a hairstylist boyfriend / husband. I swear if you actually get one, your hair will be so on point everyday. LOL.

You can view their youtube video below to have a clearer mind, if you didn't understand what I just wrote above. LOL.

Done ! ✨

The results was way beyond my expectations ! Never had this kind of hair condition before.
Just look how soft, smooth and silky my hair is now ! So much more managerble.
Ohmaigawd ! Undescribable ! You wanna come and feel them ????? LOL
I don't even really need to comb my hair now. They just fall right in to place so neatly. This is why I actually did rebonding on my hair for like years, is because I couldn't stand the messiness of it. My hair is actually not that curly, it's just bit wavy. But now with this Ultrasonic Treatment, I don't think I need rebonding anymore. Ultrasonic treatment is suitable for all kinds of hair, straight, wavy, curly, and etc .. Its just a miracle treatment that makes your hair look nicer, healthier, neater, smoother, and all the 'er's'. LOL. The miracles of The Ultrasonic Treatment. Cannot imagine if I actually do the 'Premium' one. That time I think my hair will be more than perfect. LOL. Wait laa, let me save up money or wait for Number76 to have discounts of the month again. I know I am super 'kia su' when it comes to this kinds of thing. I want da best of it !

This is Number76 Signature Hair Treatment.
Number76 is a salon that does hair treatments and doesn't use hair steamers or whatever you call that round big thing that goes on top of your head. That's what I realise because I don't see any of those in their salon. LOL. Number76 is just so different and great in their own ways. This is what I like !
Thank you Junior Stylist ε“₯ε“₯, I will do sure ask for your name again next time. Yamamoto Masateru-san and The Midvalley Team for giving me a great birthday present, a healthier looking hair !
γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ†γ”γ–γ„γΎγ—γŸ !

Number76 is a salon that is super busy. So I highly recommend or I would say advise you to make your booking in advance. Kindly make an advance booking before you visit them for any service, so that they can serve you better, as they might not have slots for walk-in customers also. Hence, if you walk-in during their peak hour, you might have to wait long. You can call them at their outlet's contact number or book online at number76.com. Giving the salon a call is better.

____________________________________

____________________________________

_______________________________________________________

Blog posts related to Number76 at the link below πŸ’‡πŸ»‍♀️πŸ’†πŸ»‍♀️
_______________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments