First Manicure Experience @ Enchanted Siblings


Medicure and Pedicure at Enchanted Siblings, the first & trusted beauty prestige themed beauty salon in Malaysia. I decided to blog about this after I experienced their service twice. Worth for the share because this is the best manicure and pedicure salon that I have ever went !


Enchanted Siblings, it's a dream place for the whole Chan Family. If you look at their salon name closely you can spot the "Chan" in a different colour. From their main entrance you will see 3 pretty girls on their wall & their logo. It's a family business between 3 sisters. The boy ? It's their little brother. They want to came out with something like one-stop beauty salon where nobody will be force to sign any package like those old nail salon. But currently both sisters are working together in this beauty parlour and BOTH pursued certified qualifications to serve their customers better.
Come and enjoy the quality experience of getting your nails pampered with no obligations !


The Interior & Environment
Just like home, I feel so comfortable with the environment. Their interior are in the line of my favourite colours as well ! The pastel themed. Sweet and cozy environment to get your nails pampered which I'm sure most girls will love it too !


Korean and Japanese Brand Nail Polish & Nail Extension
They are using Bella Forma (Japan), Ace Gel (Japan), Bandi (Korea) and NOQ (Korea).
Enchanted Siblings offers a variety of colours for you from pastel to neon and to all classic shades and sexy style too ! Enchanted Siblings only provides GEL meni&pedi service. This is also good cause gel mani&pedi are longer lasting.

They also have spa for your tired and worn out hands !

Macaroon Gel Manicure Spa
A combination spa of honey Milk Soak, Vitamin C Brightening Scrub, 24 Hours Hydrating Mask, Cuticle Cleaning and Nail Ampoule.

Warranty Assurance
What is this ? For first timers, before they start any process on you, they will show you a peice of paper and explain every details to you carefully. All the knowledge you need in a meni&pedi salon, what they do and what products they will be using on you. This makes you assured and to also trust them.

Hygienic & Detailed
One thing I love the most is they take care of hygiene very well, especially during the cuticles cleaning. Super hygienic and detailed in every step of manicure. Great service as they are willing to listen and understand customer's need.


Not to forget their comfy chairs !

Pedicure Area

No force for signing up any Package
This is really important, a  place that ensure each of the customer feel comfortable with their service and NO FORCE and obligations to anyone of us to sign any package at all ! I know most people hate pushy being forced to sign up on packages and programmes. Truthfully, I am one of them and if that really happens, I rarely goes back to that place again. LOL. But if your are interested in their packages, do feel free to ask them out !

A cup of tea to quench your thirst.

Good Service & Friendly Staffs
I am repeating it, very very friendly as they also understands and listen our need. They provide you with the best service. To be honest, first time I actually feel so comfortable in a meni&pedi salon.

Patterns and more patterns, Colours and more colours
This is my zombie part. 10 out of 10 times I enter a medi&pedi salon, this is the thing that I will face. My decision making skills on deciding what colours and nail art. LOL.

You can also have your favourite idols face printed on your nails too! Your oppa's face, your eonnies face, your face, your boyfriend's face, your doggy or cat's face or anime or cartoons or anything! Literally anything ! As long as you have a photos of it in your phone, you can print them out on your nails.

Sounds so cool right ? So what is this ?

 High definition Printing
It's the latest technology of high definition nails printings. Now, you can print ANY images on your nail in seconds. You can get it done with the photo of your choice ! So so so cute ! So so cute ! During the time when BigBang and EXO was here for their concert, some fan girls actually printed the members faces on their nails. Was so tempted top get them done too but I didn't. You know that feel when you see what people have and you will be like, Ehhhhh ! I also want ! LOLOL.

Wall of certificate
From Dip. in Nutrition, Beauty Aesthetic, Makeup, Nail Art, Eyelash Extension to Master in Cosmetology.

Hope of Spring
For my dull and mini nails. Who said that short nails can't be painted ? LOL. Always loved pastel colours but I have never painted my nails with them before except for the lavender purple. But this time I have the cream, baby pink and sky blue. 3 colours in 1 go πŸ’–

I consider this as an achievement because I, JoiLynn can never grow her nails out. This is why I always envy girls that can keep their nails long and pretty.

Reason why I can't keep them ..
1. House chores
2. Nails are so thin. Lol
3. Fingers are small 
4. Which leads to small nails
5. I bite then when I am nervous and anxious. So bad habit ..
My hands look super weird if I keep my nails too long too.

But after coming here to Enchanted Siblings I tried keeping my nails long again. And I consider this successful because until now, they didn't chip ! Even with all the house chores done. Maybe it's because of their great quality and thick nail polishes that my nails are surviving after almost a month ! 
So satisfied !
Enchanted Siblings
No.11-G , Jalan Radin Bagus 9, 
Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, 
57000 Kuala Lumpur, 
Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Business Hours
Monday to Sunday : 10.00am - 8.00pm

Contact Info
+60122010886  |  +60126688717

_______________________________________________________

Blog posts related to Enchanted Siblings at the link below πŸ’…πŸ»
_______________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments