Avenue K for the Halloween of 2015

Spend the Halloween this year at Avenue K & KLCC this year !
Yes, JoiLynn takes and uses the Subway too. LOL.


Cosmart event happenings at Avenue K, 3rd floor yesterday and today. 
31 Otober 2015 - 1 November 205.
My best buddy Sook Wye aka Sandy is a super big fan of Japanese Anime and Cos-playing Stuffs, whereas I have 0% knowledge about these kind of thing. LOL. Okay, maybe 10% ? Or less than that. But I still teman her there.
My very first time of attending a CosMart Event. Truthfully telling, I am actually quite impress.
There are so many booth open and lot's of  Cosplay and Anime Stuffs being sold at very low and affordable prices. The costume, wig, make up, contact lens, t-shirts, plushies, anime books, photos, posters, CDs, etc ...


Super cute plushies ! How can you not resist them ?!

Gudetama !!!

Okay.. This is the whole main reason why I am actually here with Sook Wye.
It because of Ying Tze. She is a Malaysian Cosplayer and I swear that her costume making are just amazing. She is so pretty and really does have really amazing skills and talent. 
So, How do I get to know Ying Tze ? It's because Sook Wye usually shows me picture of Ying Tze and costume that she design and make herself. This is how I started to admire her because of her pure talent and she is really pretty in real life ! OMG !! Very kind and gentle too. She treat all her fans / people that come to her booth to see her really well. I am just so impress. LOL.

Soooo pretttyyyyy !
Quick Lunch at Fat Boy's also on the 3rd Floor of Avenue K. [CLOSED]
Holy Caesar Burger [RM18.00]
Grilled Chicken Thigh, Streaky Bacon, Romaine Lettuce, Parmesan Cheese and topped with Homemade Caesar Dressings on Sesame Seed Buns.
Had a drink at Starbucks.


_____________________________________________________

Blog post related to HALLOWEEN
👻 Halloween 2015 
👻 Halloween 2016
👻 Halloween 2017
👻 Halloween 2018
👻 Halloween 2019
👻 Halloween 2020
👻 Halloween 2021
_____________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__


Comments