Line Play

Line Play is a social game application that involves creating an avatar and dressing up, playing games, meeting new friends world wide, chatting, hanging out with users, updating your diary, decorating your home and more.

I think it's a cute Japanese app game. Yeaa, I know.. Am I obsess with Japanese stuffs or what ? Until to the extend of a game now ? I actually had been playing this game for 3 years already. Since I have the real free time now, I decided to seat down and use my phone screenshot button like a thousand times just to write this post. LOL. My phone buttons shall stay strong !


Complete Quest to earn gems so that your avatar can go shopping !

Today's Gift Log for Daily Bonus Gems.

Go to the Square 'Golden Diamond' and high5 other avatars.

You can do the same thing and go to 'Treasure Island' for fishing / picking up trashes to collect gems.

The colourful hole is to go to random avatar houses.

Send hearts to your friends / random avatars. (10gems each)

Look out for the bubbles and pop them ! 
Clean furnitures (10gems each) and Water the plants (10gems each).

Eat ! Let your avatar have his / her / it's meals (10gems each).

Take a break and seat down (10gems each).

Have a nap (10gems each).

Wash up (10gems each).
This is abit weird cause you wash up in public. Like when you go to another avatar's house the other avatar will look at you washing up, eating, sleeping and etc.. Hahah. This is why I called it the "Player Game" - My title. LOL.

Update your dairy !
Post whatever stuffs you want. It's like updating SNS, Facebook, Twitter and etc ..
You can leave a sticker on your friend avatar's dairy posts too !

Here is where you get to buy stuffs and decorative your avatar ad your room.
Make your avatar and your house to be super cool or cute or however you want them to be !

You can buy clothes in set which is a bit cheaper than buying each piece individually at the 'Fashion for Beginners'. You can also try on the clothes by clicking the icons. You can mix and match tops, bottoms and accessories too.

More nicer clothing apparels at the 'Fashion Shop' !
I always can't decide what to buy because of of them are so pretty and cute ! So that's why I have like 3/4 of the clothing from the Fashion Shop. Probably going bankrupt soon.

Buy furnitures for your avatar's house too at the 'Interior Shop'.
I also have another problem here, because I want EVERYTHING ! LOL. 

If you are too lazy to go trough the Interior Shop, you can always go to the Interior Set Shop.
They are already decorated house for you, so you just purchased them. Like buying a fully furnished home.

The EVIL Gacha. LOL. 
I wasted allot of money here though like 500K gems ? Because they don't give me what I want !
Until I told my friend that I am not gonna gacha again for 1 year. LOL. This all depends on your luck.

Of course whatever you purchased, they will be in your closet and interior !
You can keep changing until you get bored of them like me. I have no idea how to dress my avatar anymore.

The Face Shop = The plastic surgery shop.
You can change your avatar's face / look / skin tone colour here if you are not satisfied with how it looked when you first created your avatar. So here is an advice for you new players if you want to play. If you want to save money, at least set a face that you are satisfied with when you first start the game. Or by all means you can pay 50K gems to change your face. LOL.

Just updated recently.
You can adopt a pet now !

Pet your pet everyday to complete the quest and earn gems. You will also get to fully own your pet one day and it will permanently stay in your avatar's room !

You also can send your friends avatar's gifts too !

You can go to Lounge to chat with people around the world ! Choose your own rooms !

The tricks in getting more gems !
Invite non line players to join ! Ask your friends to key in your code both of you will get gems too.

Kpop Celebrities on Line Play !
2NE1 Park Bom & Dara, Kara Hara & YongJi, Lee MinHo, Choi JiWoo,  GOT7 Jackson, 2PM Nichkhun, PSY, So JiSub, Winner Seung Yoon & Tae Hyun, and etc ..

Jackson and Nichkhun's room are so cute. They have their group members in it. LOL

Lee MinHo's room, brings back the feeling of The Heirs.

Japanese Artist.
Ayumi Hamasaki, Kinoshita Yukina, Koda Kumi, and etc ..

Japanese Anime.
Miku, Rin & Len, Sailor Moon, and etc ..

Cartoon Characters.
Rilakkuma, Hello Kitty, Melody, Winnie The Pooh, Donald Duck, and etc ..

Because it's under LINE.
So you will have Cherry, Brown, Cony, James, and etc ..

JoiLynn's Room !

Halloween Room

Room with Buddies !
More like my imaginary room with girls when I stay in a hostel. LOL

Leopard Room

Mid-Autumn Festival Room

Japanese Room

The jungle camping. LOL
Lalalalala Lalalalala HAPPINESS ! 

The Craze of 태양의 후예 Desendants Of The Sun is every where !
Decided to make a room of that theme. Close enough. LOL.

The scene outside of your avatar's house now had been updated. You can view the colour changes of the sky from morning, afternoon to evening.

JoiLynn's Official Avatar. You can feel free to find me now.
Actually truthfully telling, I deleted like 500++ friends and friends request because my notifications burst.
But I guess, I have to bare with it now.. So yeaa, if you add me now, I will defiantly accept your request :)

If you are very free like me and have the patience to actually complete the quest and play this game, you can give it a try. Looks like I am very free and got time for games right ? LOL. I actually started this game like 3 years back already and finally decided to blog about it now. Because of the screenshot-ing and editing, thats why I am like 'latter la' and that latter prolong for like 3 years. LOL.
I may update this post from like time to time because Line Play is an app that updates quite frequently too. So as things upgrade, things changes and becomes more better right ? So yup, you get what I mean ..

More info at Line Play's Facebook


Have fun if you want to kill time. and Thanks for reading !



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__


Comments