Mummy Birthday 2014


Mummy's 2014 Belated Birthday Celebration at Grand Seasons Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.
All I did there was ate, ate, ate and ate. Well, what else can I do ? The main purpose I went there was to celebrate Mummy's Birthday and eat. Oh yaa, I also took some photos of food. LOL. There are no other things there except food ! That's my life la. FOOD ! Okay, okay, back to the topic.

The Buffet Dinner.
No. 72 Jalan Pahang, 
53000 Kuala Lumpur, 
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
GPS: 3.169798, 101.6981212

Contact Info
+603 2697 8888
Mummy's Birthday is on the same day as Valentine's Day. 14 February.
Happy Birthday & Happy Valentines Day Mummy ! 

In every smile, every tear and every cheer you were always there for me through the years supporting me and providing me with all the energy I needed in order to stand in the game called life. 
Happy Birthday Mom and thank you for everything! 

_______________________________________________________

Blog posts related to Mummy's Birthday
👩‍👧 2014  |  2018  |  2019
👩‍👧2023
_______________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments