Last Day of School - SMKSS

Have you experience the last day of school ?
If you haven't, I would say, stay on and keep enjoying your schooling life. If you have, how do you feel ?
I feel really sad and all mixed up with emotions. It's like you build the born there and now you have to leave it. I kindda regret that I didn't enjoy my schooling life to the fullest. Oh well, life still have to move on. No point crying over spilled milk. It won't help to freeze or bring back time either. Time machine! Mana you ?!

The Last Day of School
Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Sujana


Today 2 December 2013
The Last Day of School
The Last Day of SPM Examination
The Last Day wearing my School Uniforms
The Last Day seeing some of my Friends
The Last Day seeing my Teachers
The Last Day of the whole School Environment
for me ..
This is just so sad, super sad. I'm already missing schooling life already even though I just left school few hours ago.


Here are some pictures of my school that I took from the school year book.

The most high tact thing in my school for now. The Thumb in Machine ! LOL.
It's a device that you use to take down your daily attendance in school. Press down your ID Number and then scan your Thumb. If scanning is approve your name will appear. They call it the e-STARS program. They will also send SMS to your parents to update or inform them about school events / activities and if you are absent from school, the message will be send too. Soooo, there is no chance for you to 'ponteng sekolah'!
Used to hate this machines because my thumb have problem almost everyday. It can't be read or scanned. That's why my daily prayers when I enter the school gate is not hope that the day run smoothly, or get less homework, or teachers absents or whatever nots but 'Please let me have no problem in thumbing in today!'. Yes ! No idea how many times at the beginning my mom have to call up the school. Until now, when she received the messages she ignores it. I can actually get a card, these are what some students get when they can't thumb in. But ! I have no idea what I had got agains my thumb that every time when I want to request to apply for a card that time, it can be read and scan nicely. Seriously ?! Then every other time, everyday early in the morning, it gives me problem. What nonsense is this ? LOL.

Reading through Economic Notes while waiting for the exam time to start.

Photo Taken by Law Geok Yen. She concur my phone the minute she came to school. After realizing what she was doing, I tried hiding but FAIL. But its okay as I got my revenge too. LOL.
Btw, phones are NOT allowed in school. This was because it was SPM and we needed it to call up parents for transportation and whatsoever reasons that we got. So everyone kindda took advantage to bring it la. Including me, the baddest prefect. LOL. It's my last day in school, no duty to perform and I had been following the school rules all these while, kindda, I guess. Hahahaha. Last day man last day.. It's if not today, it will be never already.
Few days ago, MY FM came to Saujana to give out some freebies. Thank You MY FM !
Picture below credits to my best buddy, En Ru's twitter. Stole the pic from her because I was so lazy to take one and partly I already ate up the koko crunch and honey starts while on the way home that day. LOL. I know that my mouth just can't resist food.

Thank You to all of my friends for the so called love letters and also all the cute plushies !
I think 1/3 of them is from Geok Yen. She just love spamming, not only on all the SNS but also hand written letters. LOL. 

Bye Bye Uniform !
I don't know what to do with them now. I don't feel like throwing them away.
Keep for memories. Hahahha. I feel pathetic now.

PMR Revision Books too. No idea why I still have them. Who wants ? LOL.

This would probably be and would be my last post on school.
SMK Seri Sujana,
The school that I had spend the whole of my 5 years of High School Life in.
Through thicks and thins, hard and easy, happiness and sadness.
No matter what, this school is the one and only school that brings me the Best Memories of my High School Life.
Love you SMKSS and Thank You for giving me Bitter Sweet Memories ! 



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com

Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments