슈퍼주니어 Super Show 5 in Malaysia



WELCOME To The SUPER SHOW 5 !
Okay, first of all, I would like to take back on what I said that my mom won't give me the green light to go for SS5. No harm giving a try to open my mouth and ask right ? Yup ! I did that. Opened my mouth and asked. To my surprise, Mummy let me GO ! Hahahahahha. Thanks Mummy! Even though SPM is still going on. You're the Best Mum in the world and I am the bad daughter. LOL. Too much right me ? Final Exams are still on going and I can go for concert. Tsk tsk ..... I LOVE YOU MUM ! 
And also most of all Thank You Astro for the tickets ! 

GO  SU PER  JU NI OR !
슈퍼주니어는 원래 맨 자만 빠진 
이름 하여 힘쎈돌이 슈퍼맨 !


감사합니다 Super Junior !

나 혼자 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Sorry Sorry


Didn't take photos because cameras were not allowed.
Photos taken by phone camera are all blur blur, like the photos just came out from the oven.

So in replacement of that, Clearer Photos Below Credits to SMTOWN 's Facebook.


Dancing Out ! 
The MV that Super Junior film in Malaysia. Years ago before Pavilion was even build. LOL

Love this Song. From U - Super Junior
My first Super Show of Super Junior after all these years. It was AWESOME !
and Thanks Sook Wye for accompanying me there that night too. 
Awesome night ! 정말 대박 !!! 고마워요 !
슈퍼주니어 짱 !

Special Thanks to ..
• Super Junior • SM Entertainment • Dream Maker Entertainment • Star Planet
• and all the other Organisers and Sponsors.

_________________________________________________________________

Blog posts related to Super Junior
💙 Super Show 5 in Malaysia
💙 Super Junior at #KWave2MusicFestival 2018 in Malaysia
💙 Kiehl's Nature Playground 2019 with Choi Siwon
_________________________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


[SPONSORED]

Comments