JoiLynn - High School Lifestyle - Malaysia

Today is the last day of Trails SPM for My School and My Class.
My School cause I am studying in there la. My Class because other classes haven't finish their exams yet.
Okay, GOOD LUCK to those who are still seating for their papers. 화이팅 !
Today's post will be about My High School life.
Probably what I wear to school ?
Unfortunately Malaysia's School Uniforms are not as pretty as those overseas school uniform like those Korea and Japan ones. But they are not that bad either. So yeaa .. bearable ..
Maybe because we don't have the 4 seasons in Malaysia so we don't need winter school uniforms. Wearing an extra layer of vest on top is hot enough to make you sweat already.

Below, these are like the dream uniforms. That's why it's called 'Dream High' because its where dreams come true. Perfect uniforms, schools and career. Okay, I am just kidding. It's a drama, or maybe it's reality there in Korea and not here in Malaysia. SOPA uniforms are just as pretty as this too. I think SOPA is a high school that every fan girls and boys dream to go to. 
[SOPA = School of Performing Arts, Seoul]

Okay, shall stop dreaming now and come back to reality ..
So below are how Majority of the Malaysia Government School looks like.  Nothing that special and all below the knees length. 

Yeaa, I practically went to grab a paper, pencil and colour pencils to draw them out because I can't find a perfect photo on google with all of them in. Spend like 4 minutes or less to draw them, so forgive the ugliness. LOL.


- Daily School Uniform -
Okay I will start off with the School Uniform that I wear almost everyday to school.
Malaysia Government School Uniform. Prefect Uniform cause I am a Prefect ? 😅

Long Selves on Every Mondays
Short Selves from Tuesday to Fridays

Baju Kurung on days that I feel like wearing them. But I seldom wear them.

Every Wednesday is Co-curiculum Day.
Pandu Puteri [Girl Guide]


- The Daily Items being brought to School -

The Bag and Bottle

Watch

The Black School Shoes

My school has their own Socks.
With the school name on it. After becoming a prefect in this school, I had been wearing white socks with black shoes for 4 years. Now this year, the 5th year which is also my last year in this school, they changed finally the rules for prefects to wear Black Socks. Like finally teachers realize that they look weird 🤔


Pencil Case ?? It's counted right ? Well I need reactionaries in School too.
Stapler, Correction Tape, Pens, Highlighter, Mechanical Pencil, Ruler & etc ...

That's all for today. My so called "schooling life" 😅
I know today is like a super random and boring post. Will see what I can blog next time in my next post ! Stay tune 😘


A short film by JinnyboyTV about "My Generasi" My Generation in school.
This is probably what Malaysia Primary and maybe Secondary "Kebangsaan Schools" Government Schools looks like and the environment. Probably what we do in the year of early 2000. Have fun watching ! 😊
 



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__


Comments