투애니원 2NE1 - Twin Tower Live 2013


Blackjacks !!
I say Twenty ! You say One !
Twenty ? One ! Twenty ? One ! 

Yeaahhh ! There you go ! 
2NE1 Live in Malaysia on the 23 March 2013 at KLCC !

Its sad that I missed U-kiss on the first day. Couldn't go because I had school on that day.
U-Kiss came to Malaysia a few times and don't know who many times I missed them already.

Anyway. I manage to go on the second day to see 2NE1. 

BUT... Another disappointment as I couldn't get to see Backstreet Boys because of timing problem.
Sorry for the bad quality of photos as they were taken using phones.
- Photos credits to some of the other photos with watermarks on.

Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh 2NE1 !

We also sang Birthday song for Park Bom.

Park Bom 생일을 축하합니다 ! 

 We  also had KL Earth Hour.
First time in my life, seeing KL Twin Tower and KL Tower lights off.
• 2NE1 • YG Entertainment 
• Twin Towers • and all the other Organisers and Sponsors.

2NE1 ! Thank You for coming to Malaysia.
CL did mention that 2NE1 is finally gonna make their come back soon. Can't wait !!
내가 제일 잘 나가
내가 제일 잘 나가
내가 제일 잘 나가
내가 제일 잘 나가
제 제 제일 잘 나가


Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__


[SPONSORED]

Comments