스파오 x 위베어베어스 SPAO x We Bare Bears


스파오 x 위베어베어스  SPAO x We Bare Bears 🐻
After much awaiting, the SPAO x We Bare Bears has finally launched in Malaysia !


WHY so big ?! LOL 👕
But I still got it cause Doojoon wore it. Yeaaa.. My fan girl-ing-ness is until this extend 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂

🙋🏻 Hi !

___________________________________

___________________________________

____________________________________________________________

Blog posts related to SPAO
____________________________________________________________



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments

  1. Hello!
    May I ask whether the We Bare Bears are still selling in Malaysia?Because I will travel to Malaysia next week so I want to buy these clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment