로드보이즈 Road Boyz First Showcase in Malaysia

Look who is here in Malaysia ?!
Hwan, Hangul, Myo Ha, ZBell and Maca !
로드보이즈 Road Boyz



Rookie boy group Road Boyz are visiting Malaysia for their very first ever overseas showcase.
The boys are to meet fans at two showcases and will also serve as guest judges for a K-pop dance cover competition.

RoadBoyz's original signed album together with a poster, a fan and an opportunity to take a photo with the boys. All for these awesome merchandise for RM100.

Yeahhh ~ Okay ! Let's GOOO ~
Coming down from the escalator ? LOL. I wasn't stalking or running after them okay. I was just seating down at the seats, waiting for the showcase to start and Road Boyz came down the escalator which was beside me. Yeaa, great explanation, I know 😊✌️🏻

Okay, Okay .. I will get on with the showcase now.
로드보이즈 Road Boyz First Showcase in Malaysia ! Wohhoooo ~

Road Boyz sang 4 songs and did a cover of 2 songs. So all together 6 songs.
Show Me Bang Bang, Venus, Be My Love, Shake It Shake It and they covers BigBang's Bang Bang Bang and TVXQ Mitotic. 
Plus Maca's birthday song 🎂


shake it shake it shake it all
groove it groove it groove it all
해가 지고 달이 떠도 yeah alright alright
shake it shake it shake it all
bump it bump it bump it off
지금 나 멈출 수 없어 alright alright yeah


오게이 ! 다 같이 !!
친구를 만나느라 shy shy shy ~

마카 오빠 생일 축하해 !!
Happy Birthday MinSuk ! 🎂
and also cakes for all the five of them too.

When ZBell came in the crowd to choose a partner for the game session.
지벨 오빠. 왜 나 오빠 선택하지 아니에요 ㅠㅠ

Photo pass !
By looking at the picture below I think you should roughly know whats going on.
YESSS ! Individual photos taken with the boys ! You get them all by yourself ! How cool is this ?
Coconut Entertainment has like the best managers la.


No idea what was I even doing. If I am not wrong I said 감사합니다.


Fan Signing Event.

Road Boyz are actually the sweetest and the kindness people or I would say idols that I have ever meet so far. Okay ! Wait .. Rephrase ! Not to mean other that I have met are not kind, they are kind but Road Boyz are the KindNESS. Ahh ~ I have no idea how to phrase that sentence and I might get bash by that statement.
Anyway .. I think Coconut Entertainment is Daebak ! LOL. From a 'fan' perspective.

I am so touched today that I can cry. Seriously ! Keep reading, the reasons are below.
Individual photo sessions for the fan that bough their album. During fan signing, is okay to ask them to look at your cameras, no rushing you off the stage, they interact with you (yuupp, they talk allot. so its not awkward on stage with them),  high-5 with them (yuupp, not gonna wash my hands. lol).
I love Road Boyz and I love Coconut Entertainment Managers !


Missed Road Boyz today at Amcorp Mall ?
Don't Worry !!
Do head over to Sungei Wang tomorrow.
Be there before 2pm ! Road Boyz are also to be the final judge for the final of  ‘Get K-razy Kpop Dance Cover Competition 2’. After that following by their showcase at 4pm.


‘Get K-razy Kpop Dance Cover Competition 2’ Final
Date : 14/08/2016(Sunday)
Time : 2pm
Venue : Sungei Wang Plaza

Road Boyz First Showcase in Malaysia 2016
Date : 14/08/2016(Sunday)
Time : 4pm
Venue : Sungei Wang Plaza
• Road Boyz • Coconut Entertainment • I Creative Event
• and all the other Organisers and Sponsors.

Thank you Mummy, Carrine JieJie and Charrise for coming along too.
Mummy's second K-POP showcase, Carrine JieJie and Charisse's first K-POP showcase. Looks like I am going to start bringing my family members to K-POP showcases and concerts 😂 First I got my mom, then I got my niece and cousin 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

and
Thank You Road Boyz again ! 사랑합니다 💕



Instagram: @joilynn__
Facebook: Joi Lynn
Twitter: @joilynn__
Blog: joilynnlum.blogspot.com
Email: joilynn96jl@gmail.com


Comments